Sunday, August 21, 2022

Bet you thought I'd forgotten you!

Hello blogworld,

Nope, I haven't forgotten you! Just as predicted not much time for crafting or blogging or Instagram-ing either come to that! I've got an unexpected quiet moment before the rest of the little family starts moving for the day and I thought I'd pop on, re-assure you all that I've not fallen off the face of the Earth, and share a card.

This one was made for the current Facebook All Dressed Up group monthly challenge - 'Make it Square'. So a creation with any squares anywhere - square card, squares on the paper, square dies - I think you get the picture! If you do Facebook, and like ADU stamps, I would really encourage you to come along and pop in an entry, it's a lovely supportive group and you will be made very welcome. This challenge finishes at the end of August, but there is one every month for you to enter.

Supplies Used:
Digital Stamp:
All Dressed Up - Daydreaming
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Rare Earth - Inspirational

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Double Stitched Squares
(also used a die as a template for the Fineline drawn square)

Anything else:
Self-adhesive rhinestones for the dots in the 'i's

Annnnd, that's it really, folks! Rest assured I'm still here and still getting on with the Summer school holidays.  As much as I like having TTT home, I'm also looking forward to September when routine is restored!

I'll be back when I can,
Signing off for now,
Sarah

Challenge/s:


Gem of a Craft Challenge: Wk 17 - Anything Goes

Di's Digis Challenge: Add a Sentiment

Tic Tac Toe Challenge: No:175 - I choose the diagonal row - Square / Die-cuts / Turquoise







6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love the large font of the sentiment too---I remember the feeling of your last sentence too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, beautiful colouring - love the sentiment and fabulous clean design, another stunning card Sarah.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and amazing Copic coloring, Sarah! Your square within a square is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I hope you'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card! Amazing colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing! the card design is wonderful too! So glad you joined us this week at Tic Tac Toe! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just cannot get over that INCREDIBLE colouring Sarah. Great colour combo too and the superb message xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah