Friday, September 9, 2022

I'm a bus!

Good morning blogworld,

Yes I'm going to use that old chestnut! It's like buses you wait for ages and then three turn up at once! Sorry I'm still a bit absent from the blog - still got a lot going on, but as normality and routine reappear so will I.

This is my first of the three of my 'buses' and, hopefully, a start of return to routine.

It's my Team's turn for the new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and our sponsor this week is Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps, who very kindly gave the Design Team some images to use.  I love these wonderfully detailed stamps and the images provided for the Design Team this time are no exception, I'm using Purple Dragonfly and have coloured her with my Copics. I think the images are so detailed that they can work be the centre of attention and so I kept the rest of my card fairly simple - just some patterned paper, a bit of die-cutting, some rhinestones and sentiment.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps - Purple Dragonfly
coloured with my Copics

Sentiment:
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: Birthday

Dies:
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: Well rounded
Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Borders

Anything else:
Patterned Paper - Prima: Fairy Flower
Gem flourish and flatback rhinestones - from my stash

And that's it folks - I hope you get a chance to pop over and join in the challenge - you'll be amazed by the gorgeous creations my talented Teamies have made!

See's ya soon,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. She's stunning Sarah and, as always, your colouring is spot on!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love the hair and wings
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that hair is divine! What a stunning image and gorgeous creation hun. LOVE it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah