Saturday, September 10, 2022

Bus number two!

 Good morning blogworld,

I'm still holding tight to the bus allegory and so this post is bus number 2!

However, on a more sensible note, as it's Saturday it's time for a new challenge for Team Wends over at Sweet Stampin' with the theme this fortnight being Favourite Colour Combo.  As always we really love to see all your varied craft projects, they do not have to be cards, but they must have some element of stamping (digital or old fashioned rubber) on them somewhere, the clue's in the challenge name after all.

So I know this challenge caused me some head scratching - I simply love colouring and don't feel I have a firm favourite colour combination. I just go with the moment and pick whatever colours I feel either suits the mood or feel of either me or the image I'm colouring.  Having said that, I looked back over a few of my last cards and I seem to be using green / blue / red quite a lot. I therefore plumped on my favourite combination - right now - of Green / Blue with a hint of Red. 

Hope you like the outcome!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
C.C. Designs - Heidi among the flowers
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - Think Happy Thoughts

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangle
Sunny Studio - 'Happy'

Anything else?
Green card for the matt
Home made stencil and Memento Ink for the clouds

So there we are folks, hope you like my current favourite colours and that you come join in with us! There are some lovely DT inspirations for you to look at on the blog, my Teamies are so talented.

I will be back tomorrow with my final of three makes, hopefully after that you'll see me more regularly now that the summer holiday is over and chez Sarah returns to normality and routine!

See's you soon,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I definitely like that combo very much and the clouds are fabulous. A great card Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and beautifully coloured-love the sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, Sarah, I had to giggle at the bus analogy. I've often referenced this in my posts, because 'just like London buses' there'll be nothing for ages and then 3 come along at once! LOL. So I really 'got' your analogy. LOVE your colour combo and do you know, it's the same one I chose, completely coincidentally! Love your sweet creation, enchanting. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah