Sunday, September 11, 2022

All aboard for the final bus!

Good morning blogland

And this is bus number three!

On a more serious and sensible note, this is my third and final post for the weekend's flurry of posting. It'll get quieter again now on the old blogey-blog and then, hopefully, as the Autumn Term progresses more regular posting will occur.

This post is for the new release over at All Dressed Up Stamps, it really should have been up a few days ago but I've been super busy with back to school stuff and this is my first deep breath and pause since then.

The new stamps are, as always, super cute and there are a combination of Christmas and non-Christmas and boys and girls images. I'm sure the one I've used could be used as a Christmas image if you felt like it, but I don't really 'do' Christmas (except where I have to) so I used it as a sweet friendship card.  There is more inspiration over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Group, if you Facebook why not pop over and take a look.  If you blog the images are also up on the blog - there's some wonderful inspiration there as well.

My card:

Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Deer Hug
coloured with my Copics - please note I turned the wings into butterfly wings using a Copic Fineliner

Rubber stamp:
The sentiment is one from a very old set whose name I can't remember!

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders
Creative Expressions - Double Stitched Squares

Paper:
BoBunny - Alora Collection

Right I'm off now to find some challenges to enter for all the blog posts I've put up over the weekend, oh and carry on with the piles of washing I've got!

See's y'all soon.
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah it's really lovely hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah, such a sweet little scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured -hope things calm down for you soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely scene here Sarah and I love the pimped wings!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah