Friday, August 12, 2022

Fan-tastic

Good morning blogland,

It's Friday, which means it's time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges.  This week the Challenge is sponsored by Angie Blom Digital Designs.  As always the theme is Anything Goes, and your entry doesn't have to be a card, but as we are primarily a colouring challenge there does have to be some hand colouring somewhere.

The Design Team were very kindly given some digi stamps to pick from, this is my card from the image I chose - Biggest Fan.  I have to admit it's not the image I would naturally go for, I am a character person at heart, but it was nice to colour something different from my usual style, however, as always, I used my Copics to colour.  I thought, though, the image suited a classic Clean and Simple style, maybe a more masculine style as well?

I used a piece of linen card for the front of the card and printed the sentiment straight onto it, as well embossing a stitched square in the centre of the white card.  I then separately printed the image onto Copic friendly paper, coloured it in and fussy cut it out, then used 3d foam squares to mount it onto the embossed square on the linen card. It looks very good in real life but unfortunately the embossing doesn't show up very well in my pictures.


A close up of the embossed square:


Supplies used:

Digital image and sentiment:
Angie Blom Digital Designs - Biggest Fan
coloured with Copics

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle
Creative Expressions - Double Stitched squares

Why not pop over to the challenge, check put my Teamies creations, they are wonderful cards, and you could always join in yourself - you never know you could win the prize!

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

This is a scheduled post so will be back later to link up to some challenges.   I'm off to a local farm park with TTT and a couple of her friends.




3 comments:

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah