Tuesday, August 9, 2022

New release time!

 Good morning blogland

This post is all about All Dressed Up's new digi stamp release - you can read all about it at the Blog or on the Facebook post.

As part of the Facebook Design Team I'm in the lucky position to be able to play with an image before it's released to create an 'inspiration' card - now I'm not saying my cards are inspirational but those images are super cute and great fun to colour, so I'm more than happy to have a lot of fun creating. 

The new release image I used is Time to Cool Off, something I could do with at the moment! It's got really hot again in my part of the UK and it's not pleasant! I'm going to have to get up at some ridiculous time soon to avoid the heat, I've just had to stop my weightlifting session as it's too hot for me at 9.30am and jogging in the evening is like jogging at lunch time - far too hot! Unheard of!

Here's the card:


Supplies used:

Digital image:
All Dressed Up - Time to Cool Off
coloured with Copics

Sentiment stamp:
A random bottom of bargain bin one I got at a craft fair, so no packaging!

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangles
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 1

Papers:
echo park - Splash!

Anything else:
Distress Ink and home-made stencil for the clouds


I hope you'll agree Wendy has played another blinder with this release!

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Crafty Friends Challenge: 158 - August: Summer Colours

Digi Choosday: Wk 31 - Anything Goes

Shopping Our Stash: SOS476 - She Sells Seashells - although the image is new, the rest is very old! The Distress Inks will be over 10 years old and the patterned paper about the same!



6 comments:

  1. Sarah your cards ARE inspirational- love the background you've created for this adorable image.
    The thought of jogging in this heat makes me feel ill....ok the thought of jogging makes me feel ill, but in the heat???? Just be sensible and hide yourself in a nice cool craft room until the temperatures drop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and great colouring-love that fabulous sky-we got up to thick fog this morning but it is now too hot again!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sarah great background that you have created..hmmm jogging and weighlifting??? no way LOL it's scorching here today I'm sat by my fan! hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little guy looks totally "beach happy"!! Way to go shopping your stash...so glad you played along with our "she sells seashells" challenge over at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those puffy clouds ... so very glad you Shopped Your Stash for our She Sells Seashells Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to cool off here. This is not what we expect in the UK! Love this image, he is ready for action. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah