Friday, July 29, 2022

Another throw back

Good morning blogland,

Another card I made earlier this year but haven't got round to blogging, this time for the wedding of the parent of a friend of TTT's.  When I realised it was time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and there was no sponsor for this challenge, I decided to pop this card up as it was free choice of image and Mo's are, I believe, some of the best out there.

It's not my 'normal' style at all - so be prepared for something different! It was a wedding and I thought it needed to be a bit more bling than my usual pared back style.

As always the challenge theme is Anything Goes but it has to have some element of hand colouring in there.

Hope you like!

Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Mo Manning - Mo's Digital Pencil - Wedding Couple
coloured with Copics

Digital sentiment
From a selection brought off of an Etsy seller

Dies:
Memory Box - Hearts
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop

Anything else?
I can't remember remember whose the paper is made by
Flowers from my stash
Hobby House for the pearls

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #622 - All Occasions

Cardz 4 Galz: #178 - Black + White + 1 other colour. It's blue for me, hope it meets your criteria

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #186 - The Paper Shelter sponsor

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Week 16 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah and love the image,beautiful flowers and perfect sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best wedding cards I've ever seen! Love the design, you've managed tp 'bling it up' without spoiling the clean look of it- lovely sentiment and perfect choice of image (especially for a more mature couple) and fabulous colouring (goes without saying!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous wedding card Sarah it's gorgeous! and stunning colouring as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning Wedding card Sarah, great image, great sentiment and a great floral bouquet to finish it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our All Occasions challenge theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah