Monday, July 25, 2022

Belated Birthday

Hello blogland

I think I'm probably going to start at least 80% of my next six to eight weeks' worth of posts with 'sorry I went MIA - it's the Summer Holidays!' Technically it took me ages to write this post as it was both a busy week in the run-up to the summer holidays with a parent evening to talk about the Iceland trip in September; a 'Summer Concert' school event evening and finally a trip to Doncaster to see Paul Heaton and Jaqui Abbott - of The Beautiful South fame, but that's all still wrapped up in the summer hols. Will also add in it was incredibly hot here last week and for the first time I can remember I just gave up! Couldn't deal with the daytime heat and it was even worse trying to sleep in it. So I stopped and just crashed for the week.

It will take me a few days to catch up on getting back into the craft room as well, so in the meantime here's a card that I made for TTT's 15th birthday last month. Enjoy!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
SheepSki Designs - Birthday Balloons
coloured with Copics

Rubber stamp:
Time for Tea - Bold Sentiments

Dies:
Julie Hickey - Birthday
un-branded stitched rectangle

Anything else?
Hobby House - self adhesive pearls
Mei Flower - heart embellishment

I will be back, but probably end of the week.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 650 - Something beginning with 'B'. My somethings are Birthday Balloons.


Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #556 - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #434 - Any Occasion


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and lovely eclipse technique too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fantastic colouring! Stunning card! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, PFM-teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous eclipse card and great image -perfect for a teenager-a lot cooler and actually had rain today-last week doesn't bear thinking about-I was beyond melting!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to say trip to Iceland? Our school trips were Bridlington if I remember rightly lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring of a fab image thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a fan of last week either Sarah, thankfully it's much cooler now and we've even had some rain so the fields and lawn are looking a touch greener. You just enjoy the summer holidays, whatever you share with us will be fab, just like this amazing card. Bet she loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah