Monday, June 20, 2022

Vrooom.....

 Hello blogland,

Really quick post just to get this card into a challenge or two.

Had a very busy weekend, thankfully today was quieter, but tomorrow will be busy with 'The Big Birthday' celebrations - I truly can't believe TTT will be 15 on Weds! No idea where the time has gone, which also means my birthday is on the horizon - yuk!

Also can't hang around as out jogging in 15 mins, gotta go get changed and limber up!

So card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Polkadoodles - Sky's the Limit
coloured with Copics

Rubber stamp:
Rare Earth - Sentiments: Inspirational

Dies:
Slimline stitched set

Anything else:
Homemade cloud stencil
Distress Ink
Rhinestone flourish

I know I'm behind with visiting everyone's blogs, I'm hoping to rectify that over this week. Once tomorrows cake making, present wrapping, birthday preparing marathon is done!

Signing off now
See you sooon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 645 - Transport (I appreciate it's not a sensible form of transport, but it is a pretty one!) If it doesn't work for the theme, don't worry!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and great colouring -good luck with the cake making
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah. The image is so much fun, and although not sensible, it is definitely transport in my book. Fab colouring as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so gorgeous! Love how you've coloured her hair and shaded the balloon. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, perfect for our theme! Thanks for joining in at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah and I hope you all have a wonderful time! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah