Saturday, June 18, 2022

Father's Day (or masculine makes)

Good morning blogland,

I'm here with my card for the new challenge starting today over at Sweet Stampin', the theme for the challenge this fortnight is Father's Day or show us your masculine makes.  As always, as we are a stamping challenge, please use some stamping (digital or old fashioned rubber) somewhere on your make.

This time the card I've made is going to be used - can't remember the last time that happened - it's been made for The Best Dad in The House (possibly The World). I always know when it's Father's Day as it falls a couple of days before TTT's birthday - so no excuse for forgetting! It's just as well, also, that he doesn't read my blog otherwise he'd know the card he's getting!

So this is the card I made:


Supplies used:

Digital stamps:

Main Image:
Polkadoodles - Gnome for Men
coloured with my Copics
Sentiment:
Lili of the Valley - Grunge Stamp Sentiments

Dies:
Unbranded stitched rectangle

Anything Else?
extremely old tag embellishment

I do hope you get the chance to pop over to Sweet Stampin' to admire my Teamies cards - which are fabulous as always - and then pop your entry in!

Just a note here as well - this post is scheduled as it's the Big Day Trip out to Skegness for the Birthday Week Celebrations, so I'll be back later tonight (or tomorrow) to check it published and link up to challenges.

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenges:

The Cutie Pies: Challenge #172 - Add a tag

5 comments:

  1. Great Fathers Day card and image -beautifully coloured-enjoy your day out
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image- beautifully coloured as always, love your clean design and that big sentiment. Hope the big day out went well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sarah..beautifully coloured as always hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card. Hope the celebrations have started well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, fab colouring and you made me buy that stamp. Actually, both those stamps as the LOTV ones were on offer! Hope you had a grand day out xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah