Saturday, May 7, 2022

New challenge!

 Good morning blogland,

I'm here today as it's the first Saturday of the month so there is a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge! We have a fabulous sponsor in SheepSki Designs, a wonderful prize and a challenge theme of Anything Goes! The Design Team were very generously allowed to pick a digi and this is my make with my choice. 

When browsing the Etsy shop I saw this digi stamp, which sparked an idea and I ran with it, I'm hoping it's worked! I'm pretty sure the original idea behind this image might be a play on words - 'having a bad 'hare' day' - but I saw it and thought of the effort it takes to get ready for a night out. Et voila!


Supplies used:

Digi stamps:
SheepSki Designs - Bad Hare Day
coloured with my Copics
Sentiment is from an Etsy seller of cut files (they are intended for use with digital cutting machines making sayings to put on mugs, T-shirts, notice boards, etc - but I use them as digi stamps).

Everything else:
Die: Unbranded stitched rectangle
Stencil: Lawn Fawn
Bling: An ages old rhinestone embellishment
 Distress Ink - for inking through the stencil
Blending brush

Hope you find time to pop over to the challenge and take a look at my Teamies creations - they are all fabulous! Maybe even find time to join in with us? It's an easy theme this month and a great prize!

Meanwhile, dans la maison de Sarah, TTT and I are off to see the new Dr Strange film this afternoon. In all honesty I think I'm more excited than she is (I am a great Comic / Superhero film enthusiast) but still some nice mother / (moody teenage) daughter bonding time is always a bonus!!!

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenges:

Crafty Catz: #594 - Anything Goes - optional twist: Hand Coloured Image

Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge #269 - 4 Legged Friends

Critter Crazy Challenge: Challenge #62 - Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge: Challenge #62 - For the Girlz



5 comments:

  1. Brilliant combination of image and sentiment Sarah- your fabulous card made me smile! Hope you enjoy the film and the Mum/Daughter time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sarah and have a great time at the pictures hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, what a fabulous image...love it!! Hope you enjoyed your outing to the flicks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah