Friday, May 6, 2022

A G-llama-rous day!

Good morning blogland,

Apologies for being absent again this week - it's just been one of those weeks that has flown by with not much opportunity for crafting. Hopefully next week will be different!

Today, however, there is a new challenge on the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge blog and I'm joining in with a DT inspiration, even though it's not officially my turn. I had to join in when I saw the super cute images that our wonderful sponsor, All Dressed Up Stamps, were allowing the Design Team to play with - I've never coloured a Llama before!

As always the challenge theme is Anything Goes but please remember that we are a colouring challenge, so there does need to be some hand coloured part of your entry.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up Stamps - Llama
coloured with my Copics
Sentiment created in Word

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangle die
Pretty Pink Posh - Scalloped Borders One

I did actually use some patterned paper on this card, but it's so hidden it's not even worth mentioning! I tried doing an interesting spaced die-cut thing to create a border - total fail! I don't know where my brain was at but it wasn't working out where to use a die, so the paper got totally hidden. Although I have to say I did actually like the end effect even if it wasn't intentional.

That's it from me today folks,
Signing off,
See you soon.
Sarah

Challenge/s:

All Dressed Up Challenges: #127 April - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge: Week 17 - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #610 - Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Cupcake Inspirations: #543 - Mother's Day / Someone Special Feminine 

11 comments:

  1. Love your Llama Sarah- fabulous colouring! Great design too with that pretty layered border- it doesn't need dp!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah and amazing colouring..did you have a good time at Harrogate??? hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sarah, superb colouring and I love the scalloped border, it looks like a very fancy pelmet, just right for that g-llama-rous llama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Sarah. Your coloured llama is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fabulous colouring and thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your llama is definitely glamorous! I had to zoom in to check out your colouring technique, I’m going to call it flecks! And I found the pattern paper. So subtle, I like the way it turned out too. Nice to see your entry for the Stamp Act Challenge on the Krafty Chicks blog.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps. ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps. ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love how you colored the fur. Congrats on making top 3 at ADU as well! Just read your profile, I'm American but my Hatcher emigrating ancestor came over from Lincolnshire in the 1600's! If you know any Hatchers there, tell them hello from their American cousin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah