Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Gamer!

Good evening blogland,

A very quick post here, again to share a card to join in with a challenge - I really ought to get myself more organised so I'm not limboing under the finish post of challenges all the time!

Fairly excited here for Sunday - I'm off to Harrogate Stamperama! Bit of a long drive, takes 2 1/2 hours to get there, but it's worth it! Anyone else going? 

Here's the last minute entry to challenge card - just a random, coloured for fun image made into a card.


Stamps used:
Digital stamp:
Saturated Canary - Gamer
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp: 
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: Man, Myth, Legend

Dies:
My Favorite Things - Skinny Strips
Sunny Studios - Stitched Circles

Patterned Paper:
echo park - A Boy's Life

Anything else?
Blue paper twine

And that's it folks, till next time! 
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Crafty Catz: #592 - Anything Goes / option add ribbon/twine, paper twine for me.

Passion for Markers: Week 638 - Favourite Colours.  Well I do seem to be leaning into shades of green, blue and a bit of red at the minute. Maybe it's because I find those the easiest Copics to work with! (Ha, and for once it's not PfMs that I'm linking up with at the last minute!)


Make My Monday Challenge: #173 - Happy Birthday



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous boy card Sarah! Enjoy the craft show! (you lucky girl!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great card for a teen lol, enjoy the show, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Have fun in Harrogate, I hope you go home with lots of new crafty goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a unique card to create for a boy's birthday. Love the image and a great job coloring! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super male colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sarah, lovely design and I am pleased to see that I am not alone in still having that Boys Life paper pad, such a useful one for lads! Enjoy yourself at Stamperama xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Sarah I'm gutted I can't go to Harrogate I could have met you there! have a great time hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect card for a boy. The image is fantastic and your colour choices are fab. Great colouring as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah