Saturday, March 12, 2022

KISS with Chester!

Good morning blogland,

Today I am stepping over onto Team Susan - a big wave and hello Team Susan! - at Sweet Stampin' as I loved their challenge theme for this fortnight and really wanted to join in!

So what's the theme for the challenge that I liked so much? Well it's KISS -Keep It Sweet & Simple (CaS - Clean and Simple) makes. Now you I'm sure by now you know how much I like my CAS cards, so I couldn't help but join in! I also used one of my all time favourite digital stamps from one of my all time favourite digital stamp companies - very sadly no longer in business.

As always, as we are a stamping challenge, some stamping (digital or rubber) on your make is a must but other than that - follow the challenge theme and let go! 

This is my Chester make, and all together now - lets say 'awwwww':

Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Pollycraft - Call me Chester (sadly no longer available)
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp (sentiment):
Neat and Tangled - Hello there

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - hello friend
un-branded stitched rectangle die

Anything else:
Copic fineliner
Hobby House - flat backed gem
DL (slimline) card base

You really should pop over to the blog and check out what Team Susan have made this week - they are fabulous! Then go ahead, challenge yourself and why not join in our KISS challenge!

Signing off now,
see you soon,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Cardz 4 Galz: #168 Zoo/Safari Animals

Time Out Challenges: Challenge 209 - Cute

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #424 - Any Occasion

Crafty Catz: #586 - Anything Goes (option - Spring colours)

Digi Choosday Challenge: Week 9 - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous CAS make Sarah- love the cute image and of course your beautiful colouring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Sarah gorgeous CAS card hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just brilliant, love your colouring.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous CAS design and you have coloured that cute image so beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colouring on this gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant fun card, Sarah - I'm lovin' the vibrant blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image for this beautiful CAS card ! Love your colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and design thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. It's a pity the stamp is no longer available he's a cutie and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute stamp, sorry he is no longer available. Lovely colouring of the image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mot only cute, but a funny one too! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah