Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hmmm, not sure!

 Good afternoon blogland

Just a quick flyer from me today - I wanted to join in with the current Less is More Challenge but didn't realise until I just went and looked that it only had hours until it finished!

I had two ideas in my head, I don't think this one worked so well and will have to try the other another time, when I have more time!

There's something about this card that doesn't sit right, the placement of the sentiment, the colouring (awful!) I don't know, but something about it doesn't gel for me.

Anyways - you know me, total overshare!, so here you go and I'm happy for constructive criticism.


Supplies used:

Rubber stamps:
Anita's -image (no design name)
Autumn Leaves - 'love'

Prismacolor pencils for the shading

Nothing else to say really, off to link up!

Signing off,
See you soon,
Sarah

OK, I'm a perfectionist! Just done Version Part The Two - like it better but still not brilliant, really got to go now - I've got dinner to make! Look no light box - no staging - no nothing!!  Rush, rush, rush!



Challenge/s:

Less is More: #459 - One Layer Card - Just One Word

5 comments:

  1. Actually, I like them both

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see what your problem is Sarah, it's a beautiful CAS design- both versions!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of them Sarah..gorgeous cards and so CAS ..lol @ your copics you're as bad as me! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both versions look great - I love the colouring. I think the whole effect is very CAS and sophisticated :)
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah