Monday, March 14, 2022

Progress pictures

Hello blogland

Fair warning - this is going to be a picture heavy post!

I've got to the point now where I'm happy to share progress on the 'craft room' ! You have to bear in mind this is still a work in progress - not only for my area of it, but the rest of the room as well.  Eventually other people's stuff will be removed and we'll have one wardrobe, bedside table, chair and an IKEA day bed (really want one of those!) and then it will be how I want it.

For now I have a space in a very untidy spare room, but what I do have is coming together. I still have some shelves to put up, once I decide where I want them! I will also be 're-jigging' for ages I know! 

So pictures:

Lots of crafting things laid out in the hallway, while I sort!


 Nearly empty units (spot the non-crafting bit!):






Sorting:







All labelled up and done for now:




Bonus picture - view out of my window:



There you go, normal service will be resumed probably tomorrow.  I have a card to share!

Signing off for now,
see you soon,
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. It's looking good Sarah-lots of storage space and pretty well organised already! Love the view from your window, much nicer than the brick wall of my neighbours house outside mine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Sarah it's a great crafty place and I would love that view from my window..but when all the baskets are out and my planters on the wall it does look lovely and I had to smile at your cat lol hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous space and your cat seems to approve too!! Be honest though how much time did you waste when long forgotten crafty goodies appeared and you HAD to play!!?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah