Monday, February 28, 2022

One from the vaults

 Good morning blogland,

I did say you might either not see me very much or I'd have to dig into cards made but not blogged if I wanted to post something.

It's more than likely going to be not see me much for the rest of the week, but I wanted to join in with a challenge before it closes so today it's cards not blogged.

From the above waffle you may guess I didn't have a crafty weekend!  Partly as we went out on Friday evening, partly still moving / re-arranging my craft stuff and partly just life.

The Friday evening jaunt out was to see TTT's schools' musical. She wasn't in it but some friends were and another friend (who also wasn't in it) likes musicals and persuaded TTT that she should go. Ended up with us two adults, one TTT and two TTT friends. The musical was Chicago and has to be said, for a  school production, actually rather good!

Anyways moving swiftly on, as I've got to be ready for desk arriving today, here's a card made last year but not blogged. Enjoy!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
C.C. Designs - Birthday Gretel
coloured with Copics

Rubber stamp:
Fiskars - Quote : Make a Wish


Dies:
My Favorite Things -Die-namics STAX
Pretty Pink Posh - Scalloped Borders one

Anything else:
Vellum
pearls and flower from my stuff

What I did:
Re-sized the image and printed it out onto Copic friendly paper, coloured in with my Copics then cut it out with the STAX die.
Stamped the sentiment onto some vellum, then cut a fancy border with the Pretty Pink Posh die.
Cut some red card to fit the black card blank then glued the image panel to it and arranged the vellum border on the same card.
Added a flower and two flat backed gems.
et voila, job done!

Am off now to join up with some challenges,
See you again soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 629 - Things with wings

Stamping Sensations: February challenge (option things with wings / tails)

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Challenge 5 - Anything Goes

The Fairy and the Unicorn challenge: February challenge - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh talking about the troublesome teen, lol. fab card and great colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - love the image and great colouring, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring on this lovely card Sarah. Love the vellum banner xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Sarah, the clean design showcases your beautiful colouring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colouring Sarah! What a cutie! Love this. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah