Saturday, January 8, 2022

Game on!

 Good morning blogland!

Oh my, I've neglected you for a week - I'm so sorry! It's not that I wasn't interested in crafting but the first week of TTT going back to school always ends up being full of catching up on all the things (mostly housework!) that were neglected while she's on holidays so I don't get much crafting time. I'm all caught up now, so you can expect normal service to resume.

Talking of normal service, it's time for the first challenge of 2022 for Crafty Calendar Challenge and to start the year off we have a super easy Anything Goes theme.  The Design Team were given digital stamps to use from the wonderful All Dressed Up Stamps and my pick was Gaming Boy.

This is my card:


Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
All Dressed Up - Gaming Boy
coloured with Copics

Anything else:
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stacking Stars
Un-branded stitched rectangle dies
Anna Marie Designs - dotty card

What I did:
Re-sized the stamp and added a sentiment in Word then printed on Copic friendly paper, coloured the image in with my Copics and then die-cut him out with one of the un-branded dies.
I then cut another rectangle and stacking stars die from the dotty card.
Mounted the image onto the dotty card, then arranged the stars in a pattern I liked and added the whole panel, with 3d foam squares, onto a Kraft card blank.
et voila, job done!

Why not pop over to the blog and have a look at the lovely cards my Teamies have made, you won't be disappointed!  You'll no doubt find me popping up on some of your blogs as well having a look at your entries to the challenge!

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Fab'n'Funky Challenges: #542 - Keep It Simple

Crafty Catz Challenge: #577 - Anything Goes - optional twist CAS

Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with dies - January challenge

Di's Digi Challenge: Try/use something new - the stamp is new

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #593 - Week 1 (stamp act) 

The Male Room: #158 - For a Teenager



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sarah- love the image, fab colouring and your beautiful clean design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Sarah, a fab design and perfect image for those in betweeny lads. Must invest in that one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah I'm slowly catching up on all my friends blogs! I have a bit more get up and go thank goodness...stay safe and hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teenager/masculine card, probably the hardest for me to come up with! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Fabulous colouring. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
    The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Great to see you in the HLS Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom this time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah