Friday, December 3, 2021

Hey, hot stuff!

 Good morning blogland,

Well it's an early start for me today as I have exciting news! Not only was I recently picked as a Top 3 over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge (which in itself is absolutely brilliant) but I was also invited, along with the winner and other Top 3, to be a Guest Design Team member for three months! 

Now, how could I say no when the challenge is all about one of my most absolute top favourite things to do (other than stamping!) colouring. So, of course I said yes and here I am!

I'm not officially supposed to start my GDT for another couple of weeks, but when I saw the digis the Team had been very kindly supplied by the Sponsor for this week's challenge, I was allowed to jump straight in!

The Sponsor is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps and they have a great prize for the winner. The challenge theme is always Anything Goes but please remember it is a colouring challenge and so hand coloured images only. 


And this is my card I made with one of the images:


Supplies used:

Digital Image:
Doctor Digi - Knitty Nora
coloured with Copics

Rubber sentiment stamp / die :
Taylored Expressions 
Sentiment stamp: Simple Strips - Birthday
Die: Simple Strips - Well Rounded

Anything else:
Scrap of Patterned Paper
Doodlebug Design Inc - Paper frills

What I did:
Printed out the digital stamp and coloured her in with my Copics, then fussy cut her out.
Took a scrap of patterned paper (no idea whose) glued it to the bottom third of my card blank and ran a strip of paper frill over the top join.
Added some 3d foam to the digi stamp and popped her onto the card.
Added 3d foam to the stamped then die-cut sentiment and popped it onto the bottom of the card blank.

et voila, job done!

Why not pop over to Colour Crazy and see what my awesome new teamies have created and you could even join in at the same time!  I'm sure you know I love seeing what all you colourists out there can do and I'm sooo looking forward to going around everyone's blogs who enter into Colour Crazy Challenge!

I'm off now to have a quiet lie-down and get over the excitement of being asked to GDT! (Ha, I re-read this and thought I was off to have a G&T! Not at 8am in the morning, missus!!!).

Signing off now,
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Watercooler Wednesday: WWC330 - Heidi's Challenge : All About Occasions

Crafty Catz: #575 - Anything Goes (optional twist - fancy folds) I just did the Anything Goes

Kafty Chicks Challenge: #588 - Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Seize the Birthday: #228 Hobbies and Pastimes




7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot Sarah- what a perfect Challenge Blog for you with your wonderful colouring skills.
    Love the image and of course your fabulous colouring.
    8am IS a tad early for a G&T!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped back to say thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring and card! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you were chosen to Guest Design for the colouring challenge!! You are very talented. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to CCC Sarah, my three month stint has now lasted two years so you probably won't get away that quick!! Great image and, as always, your colouring is sensational!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colouring and card design Sarah. Congrats on your GDT gig. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah