Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas Take One

Good morning Blogworld,

You're going to see me twice today - two Challenges have coincided and so I'm here now and will be back again in a couple of hours.

For Challenge number one, it's all hands on deck for the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' as this is an extended month long challenge to allow time for all those Christmas related things that get in the way of our hobbies!

The theme is Anything Christmas Goes - so Christmas cards, wrapping paper, papercraft gifts / decorations - basically anything that you can stamp on!!  This is my contribution and is, predictably, a card! 

I took advantage of a Thanksgiving / Black Friday sale on Copic colouring classes over at My Creative Scoop and this image is the result.  I had fun colouring it, even though I made a couple of silly mistakes - which I'm not going to point out but you can look for if you fancy!! ;-)


Supplies used:

Digital image:
Lee Holland Designs - Piglet Skating

Rubber stamp sentiment:
An extremely old Humphrey's Corner freebie from a magazine (and used for the first time! - shocker!)

Patterned paper:
First Edition - Artic Wonder
Random piece of red plaid paper

What I did:
Printed digital stamp onto Copic friendly paper and followed the class to colour in with my Copics. Stamped the sentiment along the bottom of the image.
Rounded the edges with my very old Woodware punch and mounted onto a piece of lavender card.
Took a piece of patterned paper and covered the front of the 5x5 card base.
Took another piece of patterned paper mounted it onto a piece of black card and attached it the card.
Added 3d foam to the image and attached it to the centre of the card.

et voila, job done!

All that's left to say is, I hope you have time to pop over to Sweet Stampin' have a peek at the fab cards my Teamies have created and I'm looking forward to seeing all your fabulous Christmas creations as well!

See you again in a very short time, or next year for the next Sweet Stampin' Challenge!

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers: Week 620 - Christmas Critters

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Anything Christmas


Critter Crazy Challenges: Challenge #57Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sarah I totally adore the image your colouring is amazing, I also love that background scene this is a top notch festive creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Sarah, you've put the colouring classes to great use with this little scene.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped back to thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, I just love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Sarah - I love the scene with that fab night sky! Thanks for joining in my Christmas Critters challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Sarah. The image is so sweet and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Marker this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured Sarah, no mistakes there!! Lovely design and well done using that sentiment for the first time, it happens a lot here too, I love it when I have an "ooh look what I've found" moment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! And I say, "WOW!! Your coloring is fabulous!!" I'm definitely not going to go looking for any mistakes; I think it looks awesome! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah