Monday, December 27, 2021

A card round-up

Good evening blogland,

Back again now all the festivities are over - I truly hope all those of you who celebrate Christmas had a lovely day and those of you who don't had the best day possible and to those of you who (like me) just get through it I really do truly wish that you got over rough ground as lightly as possible.

Ours was, as always, a very quiet time - we went over friends house Christmas eve evening and then we three spent the day very quietly at home.

Some very happy gift exchanging happened and I've spent the last couple of days transferring data / files / etc from old phone and lap-top to new phone and lap-top.  I think I'm there and all gadgets appear to be working ok.  I also got a new pen case to accommodate my ever growing Copic pen collection and a very professional looking light-box so hopefully I'll no longer have to chase the light around the house when taking pictures of my cards.

Talking of cards, here are the last few that I made - wonder if you can guess which are mine and hubby's to TTT?? Oh, and the card I made for TTT's boyfriend is in the mix as well.

I won't do individual 'this is what I did' as it will make for an extremely long blog post (even longer than I've already made it!) so just listing relevant products used.

Whimsy Stamps - Penguins decorate the tree
Paper - First Edition : Artic Wonder
Various dies


Copic colouring following My Creative Scoop lessons
Random sentiment stamp


Lili of The Valley - Jasmine Christmas Presents
Sweet November Stamps - for the sentiment
Distress Inks and Mica Spray for the background


All Dressed Up - Christmas Couple
Random Christmas sentiment stamp
Snowflake punch


All Dressed Up - Christmas Baubles
Random sentiment
Glitter
Pretty Pink Posh die

I believe, apart from the odd card made with a die, that's all my Christmas cards blogged. Now I will put that behind me and move onto other occasions.

See you soon,
Signing off,
Sarah

A challenge or two:

All Dressed Up: December Challenge #124 (Christmas Couple)

Christmas with The Cuties: Challenge#56 - Challenge before Christmas - Entering the last card and I picked challenge #54 In The Pink at Christmas

AAA Cards: CAS Game #205 - Christmas (+optional twist slimline) - Entering the last card, but not following the twist





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection of Christmas cards, Sarah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous selection of stunning cards Sarah...and made by someone who 'avoids' Christmas! Fantastic work.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and thanks for sharing your make with us at All Dressed Up this time and look forward to seeing you join us in the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards. That beautiful fairy on the bauble is such a pretty christmas card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Sending love ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Thanks for entering on in All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Carole Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah