Saturday, October 23, 2021

I'm soooo late!

 Hello Blogworld,

Abject apologies to my Teamies over at Sweet Stampin' for being so late with this post!

I've been to Stamperama at The Yorkshire Showground, in Harrogate - only just got back - and completely forgot it was the new challenge today!

So I won't waffle on, save that for another day, but will crack on with my inspiration card. Another week has passed at The Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog and now it's Team Wendy's turn to provide inspiration for the new challenge.  This time we'd like to see all your 'All Hallow's Eve' inspired makes.

Any make goes, but please remember we are a stamping challenge and so there must be some stamping on your project somewhere.

My card:


Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
Tiddly Inks - Wryn the Witch
coloured with Copics

Dies:
Un-branded alphabet
Memory Box - Modern Landscape Border

Anything else:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Black card
Mica spray

What I did:

Re-sized and printed Wryn onto Copic friendly paper.
Coloured her in with my Copics and fussy cut her out.
Made my DL size card blank and cut a piece of card to fit the front.
Inked the panel with two shades of Distress Ink and then die-cut 'BOO!' from the panel.
Die-cute a further two 'BOO!'s and stacked both those and 'BOO!' from the panel.
Die-cut the landscape from black card.
Mounted the panel on the front of the card, then popped 'BOO!' back in to give and eclipse look.
Glued the landscape to the front of the panel and attached Wryn with 3d foam.

et, voila! Job done.

I have to go apologies to my Teamies now, for missing the deadline! Hope they forgive me!!

Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers: Week 614 - Dies and/ or punches - dies for me.

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #536 - Halloween

Gem of a Challenge: Challenge 22 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles: Wk 43 - Anything Goes

My Time to Craft: Challenge 468 - Halloween or Fall Colours

14 comments:

  1. this is fab Sarah, love the landscape border...might need to buy that.

    Hope you had fun at Stamperama too!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah. What a great background for cute little Wryn and I love how you did the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness Sarah I was at the show too!!!! lol If I had known you were going I would have met up to say hello!!! your card is gorgeous hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Sarah, love the sky colours and giant 'Boo', the little witch is a cutie. Hope you enjoyed the craft show!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulously cute Halloween image and card, love the shadow technique with the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the BOO blends into the sky.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Sarah! Never mind being late, where's your new stash?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, Sarah. I love how you've done the 'Boo!'. Hope you got lots of crafty bargains at Stamperama. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby looking card. Love the clean look of your creation! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Sarah - love the letter die cuts! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute card, love it! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Slimline card. Love the scene.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah