Saturday, September 4, 2021

September already!

Good morning Blogworld,

I am amazed how quickly this year is going - September already! TTT's school goes back on Tuesday and the chill is encouraging me to wear an extra layer of clothing! The TV weather presenter tells me, though, that the extra layer of clothing will not be needed next week - so I won't pack away all my summer clothes just yet.

So waffle done, the purpose of this post is - it's challenge time over at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Always with an Anything Goes theme, but with some lovely sponsors and great prizes: 

 


and


The Design Team were very kindly allowed to choose an image from SheepSki Designs - this is my choice and make using that choice:



Supplies used:

Digital Stamp:
SheepSki Design image - Solo
coloured with my Copics

Rubber Stamp and Dies:
Creative Expressions: Bold Words - Celebrate
A matching die and stamp set
Creative Expressions: Sue Wilson - Noble Collection: Double Stitched Squares

Embossing Folder:
Craftwell eBosser: embossing folder which came with the eBosser and has no name that I can see!

How did I make it?
Printed out 'Solo' on Copic friendly paper and coloured her in with my Copics, then die-cut the image out with the Double Stitched Squares die. 
Took a piece of white card, die-cut it with the next size up Double Stitched Squares die and then embossed it with the eBosser folder.
Found a scrap of grey/silver card and die-cut the word 'Celebrate'.
Then glued the word to the image and stamped 'you' towards the end of 'Celebrate'.
Took the stamped image panel and attached it to the embossed panel with 3d foam squares.
Finally I took all those and glued the embossed panel to the card base.

et voila!

Would love to see you over at the Challenge this month - Anything Goes is such a good theme and there are great prizes on offer.  There are also fabulous DT makes from my Teamies - as always!

See you soon,
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 607 - add a sentiment

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 35 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge: WK 36 - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #575 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Watercooler Wednesday: WWC323 - Cathy's Challenge: All Things Feminine

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sarah. Love the image and your colouring in amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah, lovely coloured image for our team work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah! I love the 'unfinished' bottom edge of your colouring. I tend to finish off images like this with solid lines. You've given her fabulous depth on the page too. Wonderful sentiment and card design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card. Beautiful colouring and design. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image, love the vertical sentiment too, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sarah sorry I haven't commented earlier but I've been busy with new DT and having a day out LOL hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and wonderful coloring! We thank you for linking up with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you hear this a lot but you have amazing colouring skills, I thought it was watercoloured. Great card! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a nice card! Amazing coloring!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 36.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah