Thursday, September 2, 2021

Also getting back to CAS

Hellooo, it's me again!

I am doing so much better this week with posting on the old boggy blog!

As last post was a super long one, this is going to be a super Clean and Simple (CAS) one, like the card.

My long term followers may recall that in addition to Copic colouring (and Pro-Markers before that) I really liked to dabble in CAS cards. I had a little time on my hands yesterday afternoon and a real itch to join in with the Less Is More challenge blog.

So this is what I made to scratch that itch:

Card:


Supplies used:

I think a Do-Crafts (if anyone remembers them) stamp - for the image, but has no label on so not sure.
Blonde Moments: Bordering on Love - for the spotty banners.
Catherine Poole: Happy Birthday Many Ways - for the sentiment.
Prismacolor pencils

All stamps were stamped directly onto the card blank (so it's also a OLC - One Layer Card) and then a little shading was added with the Prismacolor pencils to both ground the image and add a bit of depth.

et voila!

I won't bore you with more chit-chat today, so that's it folks!
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Less Is More : Challenge #450 - OLC SPOTS

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #413 - Birthdays

Creative Craft Cottage Challenge: #143 - No Patterned Paper

Use Your Stuff Challenge: #430 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Sarah I find them really hard to do lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this monochrome make, Sarah. So glad that you love CAS and joined in at LIM. The pencil accents really do make all the difference. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah