Saturday, September 11, 2021

If I was only a little organised!

I'd have joined in with my opposite Team Teamies on the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' today, but I'm not so I'm not!

Good afternoon blogworld,

I had a little time today, in-between endless rounds of loading the washing machine, and really felt like showing my Copics some love.  If I'd done this earlier in the week I would've joined in as above but nope - not that organised! Don't let my dis-organisation put you off though - pop over and see what they are up to!

I still did an Autumn style colour - as I've seen a few challenges with that theme - and I don't colour brown or orange very often and I do like to mix things up occasionally.

Here is the end product of a little Copic love:


Products used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Little Autumn Girl 3
Background is freehand.
All coloured with Copics

Sentiment:
Computer generated

Anything else:
Red card

What did I do?
In a Word document flipped and re-sized the digi image to suit my card blank (5x5" square).
Had an internet search for a sentiment / phrase / saying that caught my eye, typed one I liked into the Word document and re-sized / played around with fonts until I was happy with how it all looked.

Printed off the panel onto Copic friendly paper and coloured in!

Cut the coloured panel to a suitable size, mounted it onto red card, trimmed that to fit the card blank and then glued the finished panel onto my card blank.

et voila, job done!

I'm not sure what the next subject is, but rest assured it will probably be a card!! 

Hope you are all having good weekends and see you here next week.

Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers: Week 608 - Autumn Colours

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 36 - Anything Goes

As You Like It: Favourite - Circles or Squares (and why).  I'm a square girl (not even a square peg in a round hole - just squares!!). I think you might guess that from all the recent projects - maybe sometimes a rectangle - but there's something about a square card that is just right for me! Even though I'm a terror for getting every straight lines going wonky - I still come back to a 5x5 or 6x6 square card.

Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #223 - Fall

All Dressed Up Challenge: August Challenge #120


8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Sarah, I love the autumn colours and always enjoy admiring your fabulous colouring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of that pretty ADU image, Sarah and your Autumnal theme and colour tones are just perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Markers!
    Thanks for playing along with us, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah fabulous colouring!!! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgreous Sarah -perfectly coloured and I love your sentiment! Thanks for joining in my Autumn Colours challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Sarah. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Fantastic sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabby looking card with wonderful colours. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at PFM. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us at All Dressed Up Stamps. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah