Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Just popping in!

 Hello Blogland,

Carving out some time here for crafting and blogging. Life is not in routine right now, as always when it's the school holidays. Today I finally managed to finish colouring an image I started a few days ago and turn it into a card.

It's the same one I'd started for the monochrome challenge, but I made a mistake and gave her blue eyeshadow - very eighties and not monochrome at all. I put that (this) one to one side and started again.  When I got to go back to the unfinished image I decided to carry on and finish it in technicolour. 

Without further ado here is the finished image on it's card:


I used:

Stamps:
Image (digital)
C.C. Designs - omg cake
coloured with Copics

Sentiment (rubber):
Fiskars - Make a wish quotes

Dies:
Impression Obsession - everyday top edgers

Anything else?
Random un-named dotty paper
Red and black card

And that's all folks!
See you soon,
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 29 - Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Challenge 15 - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and more: Challenge #410 - die cuts and/or stencils (die cuts for me)



6 comments:

  1. Another great card using this fabulous image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the blue eye shadow...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of someone I know with the blue eye shadow lol great card Sarah hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Sarah, coloured perfectly. I really should get myself those CC designs stamps featuring the older lady, perfect for my age group!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love CAS version. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember blue eyeshadow very well! haha! I love the 80's! Fabulous card and I love the polka dots on the sides!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah