Friday, July 23, 2021

Make a wish

Good evening blogland,

Much too late for me to be posting but it's started already - Summer Holidays Syndrome! I've had very little time to myself today, and so have had to resort to blogging later.

One big thing that's changed as TTT has got older - is the sleeping schedule, she used to be up very early and back to bed early as well.  Now it's up late (sooo late it's afternoon) and bed late, sometimes even later than me and her dad go to bed.  I'm led to believe this is normal behaviour for the species teenager-ish! I'm sticking to my up early, get on with things and bed early(ish) to get up early again the next.

So that's my small tale of woe? Setting the scene? Excusing myself for the next 6 to 7 weeks? Take your pick!

Onto more important things - a card! This one has been made specifically for a monochromatic challenge, and coloured only with Grey Copics, but the Copics have such a good grey range it looks like I've used other colours. I do love my Copics!


I used:

Stamps - digital:
Image: C.C. Designs - omg cake
coloured with W and C grey Copics
(+some E's for skin)
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley - Statements fabulous

Anything else:
Piece of gray card


And we're done!

Hoping to be back next week but probably nowhere near a frequently as before school holidays.

Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Promarkers: Week 601 - Celebration

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #533 - Monochrome

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #569 All Occasions



6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Sarah. I love the beautifully coloured image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, loving the monochrome. Ah! I remember those teenage years so well, they eventualy grow out of it. Have fun. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah love the monochrome...I remember my kids being exactly the same LOL hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card Sarah. I love the fun image and your monochrome colouring looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. get used to the late rising and later bedtimes, my 2 boys are in their 20's and still do it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah, I love this style and I used to sleep in but now with this sweet pup, it's up at the crack of dawn...just like a baby...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are quite skilled with your Copics. I would not have guessed the only colour used was grey without reading your description. And it made me think, you are right, there are many shades of grey. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah