Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A cuddle of cats

 Good morning Blogworld,

And how are we doing this morning, all good I hope! Life is plodding on in chez Sarah, finally back into a good routine after the excesses of TTT birthday - and I include exercise in that as, obviously, baking and eating copious amounts of cake then not getting my exercise does nothing for the old waist line! Back on the waggon, or more accurately up on my feet!

Of course, we've now only got a couple of weeks to school hols and then my own birthday - so it could all de-rail again at any time, arrrgggh!

I think that's enough of my waffling, lets do cards!

This is TTT's birthday card from her dad.  I said before we get her two cards as there's just the three of us, so if we didn't do that she'd only have one card before she got the ones from her friends and I always feel a single card sitting on the side looks a little sorry!

Card:


Supplies:

Stamps:
Main image: 
Stamping Bella - tiny townie Courtney loves kitties
coloured with Copics
Sentiments: 
Catherine Pooler - All Around Wishes
unknown stamp set for 'daughter' but probably Do-Craft

Dies:
Memory Box - heart ensemble

Other supplies:
Anna Marie Designs - striped paper
card and numbers from my stuff

And that's it folks!

Gotta go now, as am taking my bike off for a service and hubby is waiting for some assistance to get it into the car! Will be nice to be out on the bike again, I'm very much a fair weather rider but I do enjoy cycling.

See you soon,
signing off,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #531 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge: Week 27 - Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #409 - Any Occasion

Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge #251 - All Occasions


2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and love the combination with lilac patterned paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous birthday card for your daughter, and I bet she loved it! Such a cute image too and it is beautifully coloured. Hope you get out on your bike soon!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah