Friday, June 11, 2021

Running late today

 Hello blogworld,

This is very late in the day for me to be posting! I started making this card yesterday, but I had one of those which image was I going to use wobbles, then when I picked a stamp I couldn't think how to layout the card - just a total bleugh day.

I blame it on I decided to do a masculine card - not something I do very often. When I last made cards for the boys all the boys I knew were boys! Now they are teenagers and I haven't got a lot I can use, most of my images are a bit childish.  I'm told by their mums that teenage boys are difficult in more ways than one!!

So this is attempt number one.  Attempt number two will appear at a later date.

Without further ado card:


I used:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm - My Guy Ian

Coloured with Copics

Catherine Pooler - All Around Wishes Sentiments

Papers: echo park paper co - A Boy's Life

Dies: Sunny Studio - Stitched Circles

MFT - Die-namics: Photo Corners


And that's all folks!

Hope you are enjoying, and not melting in, this mini heat weave we are having - have a good weekend.

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Always Fun Challenges: Challenge #217 - 'Layers'

Passion for Markers: Week 595 - Masculine

Crafty Catz: Challenge #555 - Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Masculine Makes

5 comments:

  1. How spooky is that...two Sarahs using the very same paper AND not fans of the male flavour card!! You have done a brilliant job though and he is a perfect "teen". I have printed off the free sheets from Kit and Clowder but never got any further than that...must try harder!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know exactly what you mean about a card just not 'flowing' creatively. This turned out beautifully though. I love the image and papers you used and the layout is fun. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda
    PS: Mo's Digital Pencil have some great images for teenage boys' cards. Lili of the Valley have a few I like too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard when ideas are not clear, but your card is ideal for a teenage boy. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teenagers are hard to create for - especially boys, but you totally hit the mark with this fabulous masculine make! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a lovely card and woill fit a teenager I think lol... thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah