Monday, June 14, 2021

A Bumble Bee

 Hello blogworld,

Hope everyone had a good weekend and got the good weather the UK has been having? Here in Lincolnshire, it was sunny (for a change), which is good timing as TTT was invited to join a couple of friends in a local Aquapark,  Basically an obstacle course on water - she had great fun!

So onto today's card - I'm trying Instagram as well as Blogging and I saw this image being used just after I'd thought about stamping and colouring it. Had a conversation about how I should stamp it as well and, well here I am and will be on Instagram shortly! First time  I've tried creating my own pleats / folds on a dress - not done too badly I think, but obviously more work needed.

Without further ado - here's card:


I used:

Stamps: Sugar Nellie (Suzanne Woolcott) - Bumble Bee
Sentiment - Fiskars - Laugh With Me Sentiments

Coloured with Copics

Paper: First Edition - New Bloom

Dies: MFT - Die-namics - Stitched Rectangles Stax

Flower: Anne Marie Designs - Mount Board blooms

Can you believe this stamp was released in 2009!  I couldn't believe how many stamp companies had gone in my break from crafting - some of them my total favourites as well. 2009 wasn't even when I first started making cards, probably that was around the early 2000's.  Goodness it makes me feel old.

And that definitely is it from me today,
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 23 - Anything Goes

Gem of A Craft Challenge: Challenge 12 - Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. I love your card card. This image is darling. Love your coloring and colors. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 12 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah