Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hello deer

Good morning blogworld,

First things first - hello new follower!  How nice to have you along for the ride - you'll get used to my waffling on about anything and everything, eventually! :-)

Do you recall in my last post I said all I'd managed to do over the school holiday was a bit of colouring?  Well this is that colouring turned into a card.

Before I had a break from crafting I'd just started down the route of colouring self-improvement, with classes at the new site Alyce had set up - Kit and Clowder. Seems a long time ago now, and the 'new' site has 20,000 followers on her Facebook group.

I'd used Pencils, Pro-Markers and Graph'it's with varying degrees of success, then found Copics and I was very happy! Very happy with the pens that is, but dissatisfied with my colouring, which is why the lessons.  Of course, that timed with me stopping crafting - typical of life, eh!

Anyways, waffle, waffle - relevant point is, as you get life-time access to the classes I've picked the classes up again so instead of colouring my usual stamps I've been doing classes.

This is the first colouring / card from a class:


I put so much effort into the colouring by the time I came to make a card I was ready for something simple! Although I do seem to be leaning into my sort of simple at the minute.

I used:

Stamps: Kit and Clowder : image is suppled for the free class

Lili of the Valley - sentiment

Coloured with Copics (but if you use another medium it's catered for)

Dies: MFT - Die-namics Stitch Rectangular STAX set

Everything else: Striped paper from Anne Marie Designs

scrap of card from my stuff

And that's all from me this time, folks!

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

As You Like It Challenge: CAS or Fully Fancy - My sort of CAS for sure, I somehow never seem to get the vibe for fussy cards and, anyways, I spend so long colouring the images making a fussy card would take a year!!

Creative Craft Cottage: #141 - Eileen's Anything Goes Challenge

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: C#159 - Always Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Amazing colouring and a cute card too.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah