Tuesday, June 29, 2021

If you can't be you,

be a unicorn!

Hello blogworld,

Isn't it amazing how one child's birthday can disrupt a whole weeks' worth of crafting?  Maybe if either of us were more organised it wouldn't happen, but it does and so I go with the flow!

I'm almost back to routine, just a lunch out today which is nothing to do with said child, purely for the adults, but until then I'm flowing! Of course, summer holidays are also looming and that will interrupt crafting as well, but not as much as it did when TTT was little.

So to go with flow, and while I'm creating my first ever scene from scratch, I'm sharing card I made earlier.

And card:


Supplies:

Digi image
Supplied with a Kit and Clowder colouring class
Coloured with Copics

Sentiment stamp
Catherine Pooler - All Around Wishes

Dies
Catherine Pooler - 'wishes'
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 2

Anything else
string from stash

Right, that's it from me today folks, I'll be back shortly!
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 598 - CAS

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 25 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, I love your wee unicorn!!! Glad you are back into the flow of things, Ive been out of kilter for weeks with this and that!! Getting into it all again now though, H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unicorn and rainbow. This rocks. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That unicorn is sensational Sarah, a fabulous flowing mane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous rainbow colouring of that unicorn mane, Sarah and I love your card layout and simple design...just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers!
    Thanks for playing along with us and good luck in the draw! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing unicorn image and your colouring looks amazing too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Sarah - love the rainbow mane! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah