Saturday, June 26, 2021

Hmmmm

 Hello blogworld,

Well it's been a busy week, as part of TTT's birthday celebrations we had people over for dinner on her birthday itself (quiet as school night), a bowling party yesterday with her circle of friends and today went shopping in Lincoln with her best friends and a sleepover.

Wandering around the shops with three fourteen year olds, in tail end of a pandemic wearing masks, social distancing and queuing to get in shops - well all I can say is I'm a darn good parent!! I'm sure they appreciate it!! 😂😂 

To reward myself for being kind, patient and understanding - I got some new gym wear and weights and then had a little wind down this evening making this card.

It started out quite a bit different, but I'm fairly pleased with the end result. As always I can see things I would do differently if I did it again. Isn't that always the way though!

So card, which I can promise you is actually straight, it's just I can't seem to take a straight picture this evening!:


I used:
Stamps:
Characters: Sweet November - Peter and April
Sentiment: Neat and Tangled - Together
Colouring: Copics

Dies:
Memory Box: Small Madison Arched Window and Picket Fence

So I'm off for a sit down and probably either a disturbed night - kids awake until early hours maybe? - or an early morning - kids getting up at a ridiculous time? - wonder which it will be!

Signing off
Sarah 

Challenge / s:

Always Fun Challenges: Challenge #219 - Add a window

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Challenge #13 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: C#160 - Always Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Full marks to you for your bravery in accompanying three teens shopping, you fully deserve a reward for said bravery and potential lack of sleep!! What a lovely little scene this is, beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! And congrats on surviving that shopping trip! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I adore the scene you've created!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah