Monday, June 7, 2021

Back for good..

Hmmm, wonder if anyone's ever thought of using that in a song!

Morning blogworld,

Apologies for absence, again!, it's been half-term here in sunny Lincolnshire and with TTT at home all schedules (for that read normal activities, exercise, me time!) go out the window.

All I've managed to do crafty wise was a little bit of colouring on Saturday, other than that my craft supplies got consigned to the junk room, again.

But, as it's back to school today, hopefully it's back to normal as well - hence the early morning post.

So although I've had no craft time I do have a couple of cards I made before the school hols - those will be my catch-ups until I get some colouring time in the next few days.

Therefore, catch-up card number one:


This one was made for a friend's of TTT's birthday at the beginning of the school holidays.  I very much doubt she reads my blog so feel safe sharing it now.

I used:
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya : Hats Off
Coloured with Copics
Paper: Prima - Fairy Flora
Anything else: Sentiment from Craftwork Cards and a bit of trim from my stuff

Think I hear the rest of the house stirring, so time for me to go,
See you soon,
Signing off,
Sarah

Challenge / s:

Fab 'n' Funky - Challenge #526 Go Girly

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 22 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz: Challenge #554 Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great make. Im sadly lacking in blogland too just now, busy in the garden!! Takes all my time away. Booo!!! Hope you are all doing well, H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah! I have dropped by to visit your blog since you came to visit mine. I am also following you now too! Ain't it a shame how life gets in the way of this crafty habit of ours? Man, if it weren't for my job, I would get so many more YouTube videos watched...LOL Anyway, this card is really cute, and I love those papers, and the sweetly colored image. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Sweet image and coloring. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très belle coloration.
    Merci de nous avoir rejoint dans ce beau challenge qu'est le Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Bonne chance et à très bientôt.
    MaryannG G. D. Colour Crazy Challenge

    Very beautiful coloring.
    Thank you for joining us in this great challenge that is the Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Good luck and see you very soon.
    MaryannG G. D. Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah