Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Fantabulous!

Hello blogworld,

Did you notice the little absence there, then?  I'm guessing probably not, as you are as busy as I am, but you never know. Anyways, am back now, maybe not as regularly for this week - as it is half-term so TTT is at home - but I will be back again before you know it.

So onto card, and it's another one of the Anya styles stamped and coloured during my 'what went wrong there then' panic. 

Actually, blowing me own trumpet here - I'm quite pleased with this one!

And so, card:


I used:

Rubber stamp: The Greeting Farm - Anya Styles

and Whimsy Stamps - Fantabulous for the sentiment

Coloured with : Copics

Die : Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 2

Paper: BoBunny - Isabella

Anything else: couple little foam hearts from my stuff

There we go folks, got things to do so, signing off now,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

A Bit More Time To Craft: #141 - Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges: #249 - Dies cuts and/or punches

Gem of A Challenge: Challenge 11 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Blow away...it's a brilliant card!! I am just having a bit of a catch up, it's been a hectic weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous! (was that spelt right?!)

    Having a catch up - we're isolating as Scott got a positive covid test result on Monday (the day before his birthday) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah