Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Best Dad ever!

 Hello blogworld,

Well I guess that most people think their Dad is the best Dad ever - but TTT (The Troublesome Teen also known as our Emily) thinks hers is the best Dad ever.  That is until she's being told off about something or other - then we're the meanest meanies ever!! Sounds about right with kids, am I right?

Card today is her's to give to Peter for Father's Day.  I asked if she wanted to help, but nope - the little flatterer said I had good taste and she would be happy with what ever I made.  In the end she did have some input, picking the silver/black combo for the backing card, but everything else are my picks.

So today's card:


I used:

Stamps / Digis:
Stamping Bella - Daddy's Girl
Background and sentiment - LoTV : Watercolour Pastels and Grunge Stamp Sentiment

Image coloured with Copics

Anything else:
Black and silver card

That's is for today folks, be back at the end of the week.
Signing off for now,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Always fun Challenges: Challenge #218 - I love my Dad

A Bit More Time To Craft: #142 - Anything Goes

The Male Room: Challenge #151 - Dads and Grandads


Digi Chooseday: Wk 24 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Sarah and I am sure the best Dad ever will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah. I'm sure it will go down well with TBDE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you made :-)) Perfect stamp!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely sentiment. Love the design.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks you for joining with us Digi Choosday Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the simple layout and watercolour effect
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great masculine card! It's amazing! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah