Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Who hid the ribbons?

Morning World

I am being really regular at this blogging lark, aren't I? Still enjoying colouring, though wasting serious amounts of time looking through the huge amount of digis / rubber stamps I've got as to which to pick next! 

I'd also forgotten how small some of my older stamps are - talking about 10+ years old rubber stamps here - they are tiny.  I look at them now and wonder how I'd colour them, which will be a test for my colouring skills at some point in the future.

Anyhoos, onto today's card. Full disclosure (or excuses - depends on how you look at the problem!) my printer was playing up and printed the digi slightly blurry and faint, but I thought well keep on it should be ok. I realised eventually it probably hadn't printed the bows in her hair properly and now I've no idea what's going on with the bows - to my eyes they look plain weird.  I'll let you make your own decisions.


I used:

Image - All Dressed Up : Sweetie Pie

As always coloured with Copics

Dies : Pretty Pink Posh - stitched circles;  Memory Box - Riviera Corner

Everything else: Prima - flowers; My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline - paper; Daisy Bucket Designs - sentiment.

Last, but by no means least, happy waving to my new followers!  Hello and welcome onboard, happy to have you and hope you find something you like here.

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

All Dressed Up Challenges - April Challenge #116

As You Like It Challenge - Favourite way to add ribbon.  Mine is to wrap a length of ribbon around a piece of patterned paper, to add texture / interest to the card.  Don't do bows as can't do them neatly and they add too much to postage.

Crafty Friends Challenge - Challenge 152 for May

The Cutie Pie Challenge - #159 - Gorgeous Gingham and Perfect Plaid

7 comments:

  1. A card. I think the bows have a casual look, but still pretty. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back in blogland Sarah and better still that you have paid a visit to The Cutie Pies...yes I am still there!! You haven't lost your touch, this is such a pretty card and most welcome at AYLI too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Sarah.
    The letters are just lovely and the digi... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love her ant he bows look great to me. Im not as regular as I usually am with my makes!! Lifes in the way!!! Grrr!!! Have a great weekend, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous I love this design and your colour scheme is gorgeous . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah....absolute ditto to what Sarah said....it IS great to see you back and blogging again....and SO lovely that you're playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge as well.....such a gorgeous card too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello... thanks for joining our sketch challenge, your card is so pretty. Good luck in the draw.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader at Crafty Friends] xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah