Friday, May 14, 2021

Running late today

 Hello world

Posting later than have been, been busy finishing off my recent cards - you know doing inserts; finding envelopes and putting into clear bags.  Needs to be done but a bit boring.

Also led me down the road of going through the storage units and discovering all the things I brought over the years and am very unlikely to ever use again.  ebay is calling, me thinks!  Once I can get hubbies attention for long enough to list stuff - he does ebay not me.

So card for tonight is:


I stamped the fence, sentiment and corner onto the white mat and then separately stamped, coloured and cut out the Pixie and popped her back on with 3d foam for a bit of depth. The corner and sentiment didn't go in quite the right place, but it's no too bad (I think!). Mounted that panel onto the Dottie card and then mounted the whole lot on the card blank.

Stamps :

Images - C.C Designs: Swiss Pixie Brigitta and Butterfly Fence; Sentiment - TPC Studio: Boho Blooms; Corner - Jen Wilson, Laundry Line: Flirty "Lil Girl" 

Images coloured with my Copics

Anne Marie Designs - Dottie Card

Craftwork Cards - Kraft card blank

Got to go as got dishes to do before bed, and a long day tomorrow. I'm taking TTT to the seaside with some of her friends - celebrating being allowed to meet up outside. It's going to rain but they are all 13 / 14 yrs old and say they don't care - I'm nowhere near 13 and do care!  But, hey ho that's parental duties for you!

Hope you all have a good weekend, and see you Monday.

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers - Week 591 - Favourite colours: I gravitate towards shades of blue, pink and green.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Things with wings

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 19 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. what a cute card, love how you have created a little scene.

    thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS design Sarah, a super sentiment too. Hope the teens had a fun time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Clean and Simple card - and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining our Colour challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabby. I hope the girls had a great time. They have missed so much over the last year!! Shame for them all, H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment on this very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah