Monday, May 10, 2021

Who doesn't love ice-cream?

 Hello world,

I know I do! A bit too much really, which explains why I now also work out most days.  It's been a complete turn around really, from never exercising to exercising 5/6 days a week, done me good it has to be said but it's still a struggle some days to convince myself I 'want' to go jump around or lift weights!

Anyways, sorry went off topic there.  Back to cards, still on a Stamping Bella kick due to the amount of un-inked stamps. Safe to say I have many other brands of stamps that are un-inked so I will be offering more variety soon!

I am finding it sad though, to find so many of my favourite stamping companies no longer exist.  Some real proper favourites appear to have just gone and I wonder did this happen recently or have they been gone for ages and, being out of the hobby, I just wasn't aware.

So today's card:


Hmm, looks like my attempt at an 'interesting' background is a bit match-matchy.  Try something different next time I think.

I used:

Image - Stamping Bella : uptown girl Isabelle loves her ice-cream

Colouring - Copics

Dies - memory box : picket fence; Pretty Pink Posh : Scallop Borders 1

Paper - Cart-us : Vintage Romance

And I'm off to jump around a bit now.

Signing off'

Sarah


Challenge / s:

Gem of A Craft Challenge - Challenge 10: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 18: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah