Thursday, May 6, 2021

Flower Power

 Hello blogworld

My word this bank holiday has completely messed with my understanding of what day of the week it is!  Not as bad as in the depths of lockdown when I didn't know what week it was let alone which day - this time the bank holiday has just thrown me off slightly.

Anyways I'm still on my crafting kick, and enjoying it, however it comes with a warning.  I must set myself a monthly spending limit - I'm being tempted with new products all the time. 

Having said all that, I only used two new dies on this card - everything else is well old.  The stamp is so old, in fact, that I can't find it at all except 2nd hand on e-bay!


Supplies:

Image - Lili of the Valley: Millie Flower Power (no point in linking as it's no longer around - and I've really searched).

Colouring - Copics 

Paper: First Edition - Blank Canvas

Dies: Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 1 and Lawn Fawn - Happy Birthday Border

That's all for now,

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers - Week 590 - Say it with flowers

AAA Birthday - Game #25 - Happy Birthday

Always Fun Challenges - Challenge #212 - Combine old and new (the new are the dies, everything else is old)

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #522 - Sunshine Colours




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Also - you can get hold of some LOTV images and printed sheets in their Etsy store (I often shop here as I miss LOTV terribly!)
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and I really love this layout - I think I've got this border die but have never used it so thanks for the inspiration! Thanks also for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. A lovely image. Thanks or joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the papers and the image is so sweet. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A oldie but a goodie...I love LOTV images. Super cute card and love the addition of the patterned paper. So pleased you've joined us in celebrating our special birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how cute! Thanks so much for celebrating with us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah