Thursday, May 20, 2021

Let's Party!

 Morning world,

I think I need a new system to log which cards I have or haven't blogged - this one fell through the net. I'm thinking  'blogged' and 'not blogged' folders will be simple enough for me to understand!

Not much has happened since my last post, other than I got soaked doing a 5km jog, came home like a drowned rat! Also my blisters are slowly going away, blooming awkward place to try and put a plaster though, back of heel, they keep falling off.

Let's move onto my not blogged card: 


I used:

Stamps: Stamping Bella - Ava loves to celebrate; Sentiment - Lili of the Valley

Coloured with copics

Dies: La La Land - Heart Banner

Everything else: My endless craft supplies

That's all from me for now,

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Passion for Markers : Week 592 - spots and/or stripes. It's really nice to know you are still going and now accept any markers - I used to regularly play along before I took my blogger break and used Pro-markers only. 

Dream Valley Challenges : #248 - use your favourite colours. Mine are - greens, blues and shades of pink/red

Addicted to Stamps and More: #405 Die cuts and/or stencils.

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is so pretty, what a lovely make. Ohh blisters are no fun. Hope they heal soon, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Sarah. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. nice to have your back with us at PFM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card Sarah - love the colours! Thanks for joining in our Anniversary Challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love your stamp and the image is beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Dream Valley Challenge and good luck! Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ! This stamp is so pretty and your colouring is just gorgeous. Lovely design too ! Thank so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah