Monday, May 24, 2021

Dream big

 Morning world,

A quiet weekend for me this time, no blister inducing days out with TTT and her friends (thankfully!), meant that I could do a large amount of crafting. Much better than blister inducing walking.

However, the disappointment, an image I'd stamped smudged when I was colouring in - that lead to a lot of stamping of same image with different ink pads on all the different types of stamping/colouring specific paper I have. Discovered that Versamark doesn't seem to like Copics anymore, don't remember that being a thing but there you go. Expect a stream of cards with one image coloured differently appearing in due course.

Having to stamp and re-stamp also inspired me to do a set of colouring index cards, always fancied having some sort of reference but never took the time to create one - have now!

Enough waffle, card:


I used:

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Hats off

Coloured with Copics

Dies: Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders Set 1 and Spellbinders - Floral Ovals

Papers: Bo Bunny - Smoochable

Everything else: 'Dream' and 'big' chipboard letters, bit of coloured paper string - all from my stuff.

And that's it folks,

Signing off,

Sarah

Challenge / s:

Cupcake Inspirations: #519 colour challenge : pink, white, brown

As You Like It Challenge: Favourite colouring medium - Copic markers! Started out with pencils, quite liked them (still do) but then found ProMarkers and was pleased, discovered Copics - found my happy! I love how they blend and the massive range of colours (which I nearly have all of).

Crafty Catz: 552 - ATG (optional cute as you like)

5 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will come back and play again.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a cute make. Nothing worse than ink smudging. I use memento ink in tuxedo black for my alcohol pens. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautifully coloured and designed card, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Till

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the image you've used, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card Sarah! Lovely use of challenge colours on your design.
    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hugs Bhavya

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah