Monday, April 26, 2021

Love to shop

 Good morning world,

In all honesty I do - Love to shop - but that's not truly what this post is about, well maybe only a little bit! It is mostly about the card, honestly :-)

After saying I've got so much stuff I wouldn't need to buy anything for years and years and years - guess what I did. Yep, went craft shopping!  Was very good though I didn't buy any papers, which was my main temptation in years gone past, instead I got dies. Oh and in the interests of honesty a few stamps, but they were in a sale, honest guv'nor they were!

So baring the die used to give the frilly edge, everything you see on this card is from my stuff.  I'm still getting back into the swing of good photographs of my cards.  I notice that not many people are taking pictures of cards standing anymore, and they are also adding lots of arty backgrounds and props.  I think that would take some practice for me - am not an arty photographer!!



Anyways, waffle over, the image is AllDressedUp - Love to Shop, however it's slightly different to the one I've used.  Mine is a single girl, the one in the shop is a trio.  Wouldn't be any problem to crop it down though - the magic of digis!

Coloured as always with my Copics and everything else is from my large mountain of craft things, apart from said die which is Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 1.

So I hope everybody had a good weekend (or as good as you could in these strange times).  I'll be back again in a few days.

Signing off,

Sarah

A challenge or two:

All Dressed Up Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Ah what a great make, I love the stamp you have gone for. I dont need to buy papers till next century!! Way to many!!! Ooops!! Hope alls well this week, H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project and your colouring is awesome, you chose a gorgeous image too, love this … Also thanks for supporting and using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card Sarah! The coloring and the bling really make it stand out! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up Stamps!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah