Thursday, April 22, 2021

Colouring woes and colouring cats!

 Hello world,

I'm back again, and before I go any further I want to say hello to Hazel (Didos) for being my first follower, so hello there and how lovely to have 'found' you again!

Onto card, I've never been that confident with colouring either hair or fur.  Therefore this card is more me practicing both those skills than having an image I can look at and go 'wow what a good job I did with colouring this"!

Additionally, the first attempt at colouring Marci with a black cat the ink splodged on her hair and the image couldn't be saved so it went in the bin. Shame really as I quite liked how colouring the cat had gone.

Anyways, here is said image on said card and I'll allow people to make up their own minds!


The image is from La La Land Crafts and is called Marci with cat, coloured with the trusty Copics.   Again, I can't find her in their shop, I'm guessing it's an image that has been withdrawn in the years since I brought it.

Everything else is from my very large stock of 'stuff'.

So there's the waffle for today.

Signing off,

Sarah

I've finally found a challenge blog!  So I'm joining in here:

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is fabby, love your colouring. I end up with lots in the bin too these days!!! A great place to find challenges is https://challengesfordays.blogspot.com/ . Will have you addicted to them soon!! Have a good weekend, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah