Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Beats Bella

 Hello blogland people

This is me starting down the road of being a regular blogger type person again.  It's taking me a long time to create / take a pic / blog (& now Instagram) a card - am sooo out of practice!  Let's hope it gets easier again as I get re-used to it, otherwise the air will be blue in our house for a very long time.

So this card was made for a friend of Triple T (The Troublesome Teenager) - who grew out of being SWMbO (She Who Must be Obeyed) - last year when she turned 13. In more common parlance - my daughter!

Said friend, I'm told, likes music and silver / purple colour combo - hence this card.  Which was a heavy collaboration with Triple T on paper, image and style - I just did the colouring and putting together.



If anyone ever reads this, they can tell me what information I'm forgetting to put on these posts but for now I'll just muddle along.

The image is from Time for Tea but I couldn't find the image on their website - so maybe it's gone? Anyways it was called Beats Bella, I coloured her in with my Copics and then cut round the image. Lots of dies used on the card and a paper pad from First Edition called 'Dreamcatcher'.

I'm still trying to find challenges to participate in, so maybe I'll be back to do link up if I do find anything.

In the meantime, signing off for now,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah