Saturday, April 10, 2021

Deja vu anyone?

 Hello nobody!

Well it's been so long since I blogged that Created by Sarah has only gone and archived itself.  I can't blooming well get into it, so here I am again starting out talking to myself.

Still I was quicker than expected, I thought it would take me ten years to get back to making cards it's only taken me nearly seven. Impressed or what! 

If anybody stumbles upon this blog from my last blog (or even fancies going and looking at the old blog for a bit of back story) you'll be wondering how the house renovations went.  Craft room - no; new kitchen - yes; new bathroom - yes; new bedroom for TTT (The Troublesome Teenager - previously known at SWMbO) oh yes!

Anyway, can do more waffling later, now onto the main event - I made a card! Go me! Look, what do you think of it?


Now let's see if I can remember how to do this!

Image is a digi stamp from Lili of the Valley - Oliver Cool

Coloured with my Copics, will find the papers and various dies plus a very old sticker for the sentiment.

Not bad for first attempt after so many years, even if I do say so myself.

Tomorrow |I will see if there are still such things as challenges to enter the card into!

Now I'm getting old so am off to bed,

Signing off,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here and still blogging!!

    Fab card. Welcome back x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah