Monday, April 19, 2021

All your wishes

Hello World

Still finding the renewed joy in colouring / cardmaking.  Also discovering that I have a lot of craft materials stashed away and by a lot I mean a lot.  

I started crafting probably 15 or 16 years ago with very simple cards - stickers, cut out pictures, pre-made embellishments - then I found embossing (the wet kind), patterned papers and stamping (dry to colour in) and I was away. I appear to have put stuff away from all these eras, and I now need to seriously de-clutter!  

So (I'm sure with the odd exception) nothing you see will be new for at least another 15 years.  Hubby would throw a hissy fit if I brought more 'stuff' (but don't mention how much he spends on model railways or you will get a very long justification as how that's 'an investment')!  I'm a very tolerant wife!

Anyway onto card:


The image and sentiment - Time for Tea Designs - Magical Wishes Bonnie collection. I looked at the website but can't find it in their shop.  As I'm working with very old images, I'm guessing it was withdrawn at some point.

Images coloured with Copics - I'll try to remember to note down the colours I'm using - not that my colouring is brilliant at the moment, really need to brush up!

Also a Spelldinders Edgeabilities edge die - Classic Petal. You'll have to ignore the dreadful cutting skills, they appear to have gone on the same holiday as my colouring skills.  Hopefully they will return soon feeling much refreshed!

So that's all from me for now, am still looking for challenges to enter and finding lots of Facebook groups to join instead.

Signing off,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh Sarah, how lovely to see you back in blogland!!! Your make is super sweet, love it. Hope all is well with you and yours. I dont do the facebook thing these days but just do my wee bit of blogging!!! Hope you have been safe and well this last very strange year, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah