Sunday, August 18, 2024

Ready, steady, bake!

Good morning blogland,

I think, at the moment, you must all realise if I'm posting it's a new challenge time - that's all the time I appear to have available to blog at the moment!

So as this is a new post, let's tell you about the accompanying challenge, shall we? This time it's for Sweet Stampin' and this fortnight the theme is 'Cakes and Baking'.  As always this is both a 'for fun' challenge - so no sponsors or prizes - and the only rules are follow the theme and stamp somewhere on your project.  We don't mind if it's rubber or digi, but you must stamp somewhere.

Again, being strapped for time, this card comes from the vaults so made ages ago but not blogged.  


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya: Anya Treats
coloured with my Copics
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Birthday

Dies:
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Well Rounded
Pretty Pink Posh
un-branded stitched rectangles

Designer Paper:
Bo Bunny: Ambrosia

Anything else:
Flat backed gems

 And that's about it folks,  Only thing left to add is why not pop over to the challenge, admire the wonderful cards my Teamies have made and pop a card in yourselves.  We'd be pleased to see you!

Cheerio for now,
Sarah


4 comments:

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah