Saturday, August 3, 2024

Oh so quiet!

Good morning blogland

Can you believe it's August already, it really feels like this year is just flying, but as it is August (and the first Saturday) it's time for the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  We don't have a sponsor for this month but instead have a prize of a set of 2 Studio Light 'Grunge' stamps and an 'Anything Goes' theme.

This means the Design Team could use and make whatever they felt like however, as I'm still super busy at work, I had to dip into the vault to find a card I've not shared before.  I made this one for TTT's 16th birthday last year, but never got round to sharing. Here it is now:



Supplies used:

Digital Stamp:
Some Odd Girl - Cat Lady Kaylee
coloured with my Copics when I also made her a floor to sit on

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Birthday

Dies:
taylored expressions - Simple Strips: Asymmetrical
un-branded stitched rectangle set

Anything else:
Pretty Pink Posh  - Layered Hearts
Distress Ink
blending brush

And that's it for card stuff.  

On a personal note TTT is now at the end of her first week on the London residential Summer School for Psychologists in UCL.  She was really tired and homesick at the beginning but seems to have settled down now and is enjoying learning about all the different careers you can have as a Psychologist.  

It is very quiet here though with just me and TBDH left at home.  A small taster of what it will be like when she heads off to University this time next year!  

That is actually it from me now,
See you later,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the image, and of course your wonderful colouring, such a lovely sentiment too.
    Hope TTT enjoys the rest of the residential. It must be strange at home without her, teens are so good at filling a house with noise and laughter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for the challenge Sarah hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah, I love the image. I hope TTT enjoys the rest of her time at summer school. Enjoy the peace and quiet at home. 😉
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sarah such a great fun image and top notch colouring
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah