Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Animal magic

Good morning all,

Just a quick flyer as I'm actually typing this rather late (for me anyways) on Monday evening because I'm at work on Tuesday and I don't have time to type in the morning and I've been to the cinema to see Deadpool and Wolverine.

Seeing as how this is posting on Tuesday, I'll say good morning! and welcome to my post for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers.  This week's theme has been picked by our lovely Teamie Lorriane, the theme she picked is 'Animal Magic' and our sponsor is Hetty Clare.

The DT were allowed some images to use and this is my card with one of those images:



Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
HettyClare - The Hamster Flower
coloured with my Copics

Rubber Stamp:
taylored expressions - In & Out -Thanks

Dies
Whimsy Stamps: OMG! Word Die Set
unbranded stitched DL set

Anything else:
Spotty paper
Black card
DL card blank

Hope you find time to run over and join in - would love to see you!

Gotta go, gotta get to bed!

See you later,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sarah- love the image and the design with that great sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sarah love that image and the sentiment a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah